Monday, March 03, 2014

Two juicy parts

Australia strikes back with an edit on Mtume's "Juicy fruit" by a favorite of mine, Late Night Tuff Guy (maybe this will refresh your memory).



LNTG himself said he did this edit 2 years ago, but the outcome wasn't satisfying (I'll have to try and take it as a possible incident) so he worked on it. And worked on it. And he came up with this updated version, consisted of two parts (second part kicks off at around 7:00).

If I had to choose between the two parts, I think I'd go with the first one. It feels more juicy, more vivid, more vibrant, but for some reason I can't split it in half as I listen to it. I enjoy all 14 minutes every single time. Every-single-time.

tracks' info:
-Late Night Tuff Guy - This love's 4 u (Part 1&2)
2014

(original track)
-Mtume - Juicy fruit
Juicy fruit
Epic 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...