Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Making up and breaking up and making up and breaking up

Wow. It's been about a week since I've been facing pc problems and as a result I'm not into music digging a lot these days. However, this came to my ears this weekend in a bazaar event I've been to.


Actually, not the whole album, but a track from it, "Making up and breaking up (and making up and breaking up over again)", which is not yet uploaded in youtube and stuff so as to present it to you, except for this live version you'll catch through the link above. Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings' latest album "Give the people what they want" seems to be holding me captive these past few days, as I discover it again and again, each time I listen to it. It's one of those albums that can give birth to more than one favorites. For now I'm sticking with "Making up and breaking up" and we'll see how it goes.

track's info:
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - Making up and breaking up (and making up and breaking up over again)
Give people what they want
Daptone Records 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...