Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Get me a doctor

It's been about 20 hours since Dr. Togo and I met. I admit I've never heard of him before, not till a day ago when Vinyl Addicted uploaded this amazing edit in his soundcloud page, which seems to be haunting me badly.



So when I heard this oh-so-loving guitar riff and the slapping bass, the sampledigger came out in me and that's when I came across the Doctor. Now I've got two stroke-evoking tunes in my hands and my playlist and one of them is extended, man! Download it for free in Vinyl Addicted's fb page here, check out the original version here and let me know if your condition turns out treatable.

tracks' info:
-Dr. Togo - Be free
Derby 1982

-Dr. Togo - Be free (VinylAddicted Frinspiration)
2014

2 comments:

  1. Feelin' great when edits like this speak to people! Thanks for sharing it here :)

    Best regards,

    Akis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, mate :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...