Monday, December 16, 2013

Burn motherfucker, burn

When I get crazy over a track, I usually wait a little bit till I get over it to the point that I can make a decent post on the blog about it, without sounding like a psychopath (not doin’ a great job at it sometimes though. Damn enthusiasm!)

It’s been 2 days since I pressed play to this sucker right here for the first time. And it's still on the repeat mode. I take little breaks with other stuff and then I get burnt up all over again.



Just released from Dj Butcher's Chopshop Music, a first-class tune from Jayl Funk and sdjp, sampling the "Love fever" track by Gayle Adams.

Result: Two days, man!

*check out the whole Chopshop release here

tracks' info:
-Jayl Funk & sdjp - Burn it up
Sweet Ill Riding Funk
The Chopshop Music 2013

-Gayl Adams - Love fever 
Love fever
Prelude Records 1982

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...