Monday, May 20, 2013

The Serres late night wonder

As Monday sucks bad for everyone, I thought I’d share with you something that could light up your day – assuming that a Monday can actually be lit up. It’s a radio show hosted by Disco B and Dino Tziara on rodonfm95, sharing music that ranges from disco to funk, soul and many many MANY edits that are usually just brought into this world sounding fresh and mixed together.

Here you can find the soundcloud page of the show, where among the sets, edits etc., you can listen to the first release of Disco B with Nicko Marineli (Late Night Boogie EP), consisting of 4 awesome tracks - with "Heartless" as my personal favorite (sampling Evelyn Thomas - Heartless). Here you can listen to their shows to get the gist and if you prefer the live experience, tune in every Wednesday 23.00-1.00 (GMT+3) on rodonfm.net.

Time for my confession: apart from the fact that the music is really cracking (really. trust me), I’m also proud for this show as it is put together by fellow Greeks, from the city of Serres, in northern Greece. You can understand how exciting it can be -at least for me-, when most of the music selectors out there suck (remember, I’m getting old and weird), to find a show that absolutely suits my taste in music, from two people that are a few km away (ok, not a few, more like 600).

If you don’t mind the Greek (I know it sounds weird to everyone except for the Greeks, but give it a chance), check it out and share it with the world out there. Maybe you 'll make someone's Monday (or Wednesday) too.

Way to go guys. Proud. 

radio show: late night sessions
presented by Disco B & Dino Tziara, every Wednesday 23.00-1.00 (GMT+3) on rodonfm.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...